Wednesday 8 April 2009

Searching for the visual cues

I asked a few people to describe the visual that would come to their minds when they think about PR.

None.

Visually.

A while back I was so enthuse and trying to make a social site or community...well both for Vietnam PR industry....what an ambition. Really silly. So I was trying to think of a visual or creative concept for the site....So I asked around....nothing come up.

This blog, will be my first attempt to structure my personal blog with what I want....basically try to incorporate some aspects I think about PR into the look and feel of the site.

Things I need:
1. Old Newspapers look and feel: black and white, like the NY Times old design
2. Newspapers font to write
3. A silhouette of a person holding the manual speaker

That's all I have for now....Umm not too good.....

Still thinking

Still looking for the visual cues

No comments: